Monday, December 30, 2013
Goals of 2014
* Document as much of 2014 as possible (especially once I PCS to Germany)
* Take at least one picture every day (to help with the above goal)
* Travel as much as I possibly can
* Participate in as many 30 Days of Lists as possible
* Write to my pen pals as much as possible- don't let letter go unresponded too for too long
* Do what makes me happy
* Keep The Quirky Craftsters business going, even though we'll be on two seperate continents
* Spend more time keeping in touch with my Mom- I don't talk to her nearly as much as she'd like.
* Blog more often.... at least once a week, even if its just planned posts that are set up ahead of time
* Finish my left half sleeve tattoo before I go to Germany
* Create graphics for this blog that I am proud of MYSELF (or at least with minimal help)
* Save money and rebuild my savings ((using this picture I found on Pinterest))
I'm sure there will be more goals as time goes on, and I will share hem as I come up with them... maybe update this page with them (and as I complete the) Now there's an idea. :)
What are your goals for 2014? Short term or long term goals? Please share.... lets talk about goals!