Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#30 Days of Lists!



It's almost time! Yay! 01 March starts the newest round of 30 Days of Lists! I can't quite decide yet how I want to share my lists, so until then, I shall share them here on the blog, so at least they are documented somewhere. I can't decide if I want to make a mini book out of my journaling cards or if I want to just include a card each day in my project life spread!

I may be a little behind in my posts because I am moving at the start of March (as I've mentioned before), but I am trying to schedule posts with my answers ahead of time to prevent falling behind! Wish me luck! :)

If you haven't already, please check out 30 Days of Lists and join us on Facebook, everyone's blogs, twitter and Instagram (#30Daysof Lists or #30Lists), and even Pinterest!

Once I figure out how I want to share my lists outside of my blog, I'll be sharing them on my Facebook and Instagram (@jmccrafts)


No comments:

Post a Comment