Sunday, February 16, 2014

"I Love" Sundays v.7

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope this finds you well. It's been a super easy week for me and I am getting sad that it is almost over.
Here is what I am loving this week:






♥ Just watched the new episode of The Walking Dead! Pretty awesome and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next week!

♥ I finished coloring in Pooh today on my half sleeve and the last part left is to do the background. I'll be back later this week to get that done (doing it in pieces and making it look like a setting sun). Can't wait to get it finished and I want it done before I go to Germany.

♥ I think I am at the tail end of this stupid sinus cold. I am pretty miserable with all this coughing. It keeps waking me up at night and the meds take hours to let me sleep in the first place.

♥ I only worked a half a day the entire week last week. I had Monday off due to a 4 day weekend given to me from a couple months ago. I worked Tuesday morning and then we had my Farewell, after which we were released due to the snow. It snowed Wednesday and was still pretty icy and slushy on Thursday with a little bit of snow. Friday was a day off due to the President's Day 4 day. The only downside is I was supposed to start clearing post last Thursday and couldn't because the whole post was closed until Friday... and it was technically the holiday. This week is a 4 day work week too due to tomorrow being President's Day.

♥ I bought the Sunshine Core Kit from Project Life and I can't wait to dig into it and start using it! Pretty exciting.

♥ Joined a Mini-book circle swap in one of my groups for the month of March. Pretty excited for that, can't wait to see how it turns out!!

♥ Got to spend the whole weekend with zee boyfriend! Pretty happy about that simply because I'm leaving soon and won't see him until probably August except for on Skype. He's being a good sport about it all, even though I accidentally woke him up this morning with my coughing.

♥ Started work on my photography business. Set up the Facebook page and the Instagram. Now I just need to start the blog and the website, but I need a little help with that.... I'm no good at graphic design. -.-' My school is giving me a camera voucher so I can order a Canon camera that is much better then the sad little one I have now. I got to use my friend Sarah's camera for my Farewell and fell in love with it! I can't wait to get one like it!!!! Here is one of the images from my Facebook page!


♥ On Saturday we celebrated my friend's son's Minion themed 6th birthday. He asked if my boyfriend and I would be there and of course we agreed. His mom asked me if I would take photos of his birthday so she didn't have too and I was more then happy to do so! Gave me more time to play with her camera!

 The birthday star!

What are you loving this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment