Thursday, January 30, 2014

Currently

Hilo! So as I am writing all these blog posts this week (two days off have been AMAZING), I realized that while I started to share my scrapbook pages on here, I hadn't shared my Currently Journaling Cards (oh no). I tend to do these cards on Monday, since Sunday and its "I Love" Sunday posts are the last day of the week here on the blog, I figured the Currently cards were a good way to start my week. Here are all my Currently cards since the start of the year:

 This was the first journaling card of the year and the first one in my book. I just so happened to find a Project Life Holiday card that said Currently and decided that it would be perfect to start my book. I instantly fell in love with the idea of jotting down these little prompts quickly, it hardly takes any time at all, and then putting them in my scrapbook each week!

 Week 2 I used very colorful gel pens (my favorite pens) and had the urge to try to make it rainbow like (at least until the last one). I've been progressing through the seasons of CSI: NY on Netflix. I have this weird habit of when I find a show I like on there, I will watch it all the way until the last episode there (even though there are like 9 seasons).

 Week 3. Not so creative. :( But it got the job done and has its place in my scrapbook.

 Week 4: I usually don't like lime green colored pens, but this one isn't too bad!

 Week 5: Like I said I usually do these cards on Monday, but I totally spaced this week because of homework and drama with my now ex-roommate. I was sitting down working on stuff yesterday and was like "OH! I totally forgot to do my card this week!" Haha, I am silly like that!

You can find out more information about the Currently Journaling Challenge on Kristin's blog. If you don't already do so, you should join us!



No comments:

Post a Comment