Sunday, January 19, 2014

"I Love" Sunday's V4

Hello! It seems I am not posting as much as I want too, but I'm having a hard time remembering to post. Haha. I am keeping up with my scrapbook for the most part, which sometimes is easier then remembering to blog. I need to get better about doing ALL of it. Haha. That's another post though.

Here is what I am loving this week:

♥  Hung out with my boyfriend all weekend. We hung out at his place because his roommate is in a month long field training exercise, and both of mine picked this weekend to not stay with their boyfriends. Its been a little weird because there is less for me to do while he is sleeping when I am not around my stuff

♥ <--- Just remembered how to make those symbols (I felt like an idiot for forgetting)

♥ Watched The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug last night (finally). I think I am going to watch Frozen today while he is still sleeping.

♥ These half days at work have been amazing. Gives me time to get stuff done, like work on my scrapping and pen pal letters.

♥  It's been a four day weekend, thanks to tomorrow being Martin Luther King Jr. day. Get to spend another day wit my boyfriend. He leaves to go home soon and with my future so up in the air as whether I stay at Bragg or go to Germany, we want to spend as much time together as possible before we're possibly separated for a long time.... It depresses me to think about that part, but its nie to spend time together.

♥ Been catching up on Dexter this weekend too, mostly because he's been sleeping most of the mornings and I can't remember what CSI:NY episode I'm on.  He hasn't been able to sleep very well at night, so I wake him up at lunch and spend the morning watching tv and messing around on my computer.

♥ Last but not least, I've been working on some ideas for the blog and stuff to keep me interested. I've got some plans in the work, they just need more tweaking and perfecting. It kinda sucks that I am such an OCD perfectionist when it comes to my craft work and all things related.

What are you loving this week? Share your list and leave a link in the comments or share on my B page.


No comments:

Post a Comment