Sunday, January 12, 2014

"I Love" Sunday's v.3

Hello all and happy Sunday!

I hope you're all having a good weekend. Saturday was super stupid rainy here and we were under a tornado watch. Boyfriend was getting his back tattoo worked on since he'll be leaving soon.

Here is what I am loving this week:
((It may be a very short list))

  • I found a template for my "I Love" Sunday's to put in my scrapbook
  • I spent the other night getting caught up on my scrapbook pages up to the 10th, so now I just gotta add in this weekend's pages. I'm amazed that I am that caught up... I usually never am.
  • I've made a decision as to which way I want my life to go, I just have to see what the doc says and we'll go from there.
  • Making some new friends through my blog and my instagram. Through the 30 Days of Lists, the Currently Journaling Challenge, and all my new pen friends on Instagram, I've met some great people.
  • Have a co-worker who has taken an interest in purchasing some of my shelving units and a coffee table I have in storage. He gets stuff he needs, and I get paid to get rid of stuff I no longer want.

No comments:

Post a Comment