Monday, March 17, 2014

#30 Days of Lists: 17

Happy Monday. At least I tried to make myself believe it was a happy Monday. Today was my first full day of work and other then it dragging after lunch, it really wasn't too bad. I spent most of the time studying for my first test, then had a coworker pick me up some Burger King while he was there, and then I studied some more and hung out and talked with everyone else.


My mom and I when I was a junior
This woman has been such an inspiration and a help to me throughout all the years. I get my enthusiasm about crafting from her as well as my smarts and love of reading. There isn't much this woman can't do or can't fix.

Lindsay
This chick here. Is my bestest friend!!! Haha. She is my inspiration into sewing and creativity in general. She is so kind and patient and caring. Stuck with me through thick and thin. She has a lot on her plate but still keeps her head up and keeps on going on.

Chelsea Gwaltney- A photographer that I went to high school with. She is part of the reason that I got interested in photography in the first place. The girl has an amazing voice and an amazing eye (she actually took the picture of Lindsay and I above)

Patti M- Most people in the crafty and pen pal world know her. She is amazing! And an inspiration! I aspire to be like her simply because her creativity is inspiring!

TK- One of my first NCO's and now someone I can call a friend. TK is definitely a fantastic role model of how an NCO should be. He cared about his soldiers and definitely "led from the front". He wouldn't ask us to do anything that he wouldn't do himself. He inspired us to go to college while we had free time to better ourselves. He treated us like actual people, not just our ranks. He didn't think he was better then us, he had just been in longer then us.

Who do you want to be like when you "grow up"



No comments:

Post a Comment