Sunday, March 9, 2014

"I Love" Sundays v. 10

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope this finds you well. Today's list will be short because there is more for me to be bummed about then loving this week. Haha. A lot is going on and today is my last day in the States. I fly out for Germany this afternoon and I don't want to go.


♥ I love my amazing boyfriend who is the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time. He is so sweet, caring, and supportive and I am just so happy that he is in my life. He made sure to spend every night since I got back from Florida with me so we could hang out and cuddle, even thought he had to work and I didn't.

♥ I love the awesome friends I have met since I was here at Bragg- Laura and David, the Naugle Clan, Kimberly, Jen D, The Knutson's (although they will be in Germany soon too), the Cole Family, Little Brother Marsh, Sarah and Jeff, Brian C, the girls at S1, my Boo Kelli and her husband Drew, Tory Kirk, Arnie, and I know there are more people that I am forgetting.

♥ Looking at all the pictures that I have taken over the years since I have been here and all the memories that come with.

♥ Having a new camera and camera phone to document my next adventure

♥ All my awesome pen pals and all the lovely ladies in the Snailmail Friends FB group

♥ My family for being so supportive of me. I didn't get to spend a lot of time in Florida this time around, but they understand why and they are just awesome. We crammed a lot into such a short amount of time.

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment