Monday, March 3, 2014

#30 Days of Lists: 3


 List number 3 of this round of 30 Days of Lists! My last full day at home before I drive back to Bragg tomorrow to finish getting everything ready for my PCS. My list is pretty simple, because I don't want anything over complicated honestly. Haha.

My ideal day would be spent hanging out with my handsome man all day with no cares or worries in the world!

♥ Sleeping in late
♥ Cuddeling
♥ A movie
♥ Favorite foods
♥ soda (for me) and beer (him)
♥ romantic evening or date

My time with him is dwindling and I seem to be getting a little more clingy as the days pass. I'm trying really hard not to let it get to me, but that doesn't always work, ya know?

I can't wait to actually print out these cards for my album!

Yesterday at Universal was fun, so be on the lookout for the post on that tonight! Today is my last day here at home before the drive back to Bragg tomorrow, so I am spending it with my mom who took the day off work.



No comments:

Post a Comment