Thursday, March 27, 2014

#30 Days of Lists: 27

Today was the last real day of in-processing and I thought it was freakin fantastic! We took a trip to a city called Nurenburg and spent most of the day there. I took a butt load of pictures that I can't wait to share, but I need to do my homework first. I started another two college classes today. Wish me luck!
Tomorrow I will put together the pictures from today and it will be the first part of my new Traveling series!





Sadly I really don't have guests, especially not since I moved to Germany. When I was in the States, it depended on if I was at my parents house or not.
RECIPES:
* Aunt Char's Shrimp Dish (Affectionately called Heart Attack in a Pan!)
* Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Rice
*Cajun Chicken Pasta

MEALS/ PLACES TO EAT:
*Olive Garden
* Moe's Southwestern Grill
* Beer and Salsa
* Mi Casitas
* O'Keefes
* The Palm Pavillion


No comments:

Post a Comment