Tuesday, March 18, 2014

#30 Days of Lists: 18

This one will have to be based in Florida since I haven't really ventured far from post yet here in Germany.

gorgeous pic taken by my sister-in-law Miana last July of the bay by my parents house


* Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks (Tarpon Springs, FL)
* Clearwater Beach (Clearwater, FL)
* Oldsmar Flea Market (Oldsmar, FL)
*Disney World (Orlando, FL)
* Ft. De Soto (Fl)
* Honeymoon Island (Dunedin, FL)

I love the city that my parents live in and all the towns that surround it. I have a lot of great memories there and I don't even know which places I would like to share with people. 
The beach in Clearwater is a must. O'Keefe's Irish Pub is also a great place to have lunch.
 The Tarpon Sponge Docks are kinda fun, to see all the shops and the aquarium. You get to pet small sharks and sting rays there! We always go there when we go to the Sponge Docks. They have a great Greek restaurant that we visit a lot too.
I love Flea Markets because they are great places to find deals on cool stuff. You never know what you will find and this one has reasonable prices.
Walt Disney World... there is nothing more to say!
Ft. De Soto is a great historical site to visit! beautiful beaches too!!!
Honeymood Island is BEAUTIFUL!

Where do you take out of town guests?


No comments:

Post a Comment