Saturday, March 8, 2014

#30 Days of Lists: 8

 Today is my last full day here in the States before I go to Germany. I have to take my car to Charleston, SC to ship it to Germany.

* Bummed that I leave tomorrow. I don't want to leave friends, family, or Zeke
* Excited for the new adventure ahead
* Bummed that I am spending my last full day sick on my buddy's couch. Dennis and Zeke are playing Battlefield 4 on PS4 while I am laying here attempting to eat some soup and type this
* Tired.... but I am always tired.
* Thankful for the awesome friends that took Zeke and I in not only as friends but extended family.
* Annoyed because I still have to clean out my truck and take it to a friend's work so he and Dennis can drop it off at the Port Call for me on Monday.


There is a lot going on in my head today and I don't quite know how I feel. I am trying not to be too emotional about leaving... Zeke doesn't get outwardly emotional and I don't want to be a teary mess. Don't get me wrong, I know he doesn't want me to go and he's sad about it.... he's just a typical guy who doesn't show emotions outwardly.



No comments:

Post a Comment