Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#30 Days of Lists: 25

Guten Tag! (German for Good day). This is the second day of in-processing this week and it was definitely kind of boring. -.-' Just a lot of people telling us about what their function here on post was and random stuff like that. I can't wait for Cultural College to start tomorrow, that will be the fun part.


"Going Under" Evanescence
"Bring Me to Life" Evanescence
"I'm Yours" The Script
"My Town" Montgomery Gentry
"House That Built Me" Miranda Lambert
"God Gave Me You" Blake Shelton
"Raise Your Glass" Pink
"Shameless" Garth Brooks
"Mine Would Be You" Blake Shelton
"Dirt Road Anthem" Brantley Gilbert & Colt Ford
"Glass" Thompson Square
"Compass" Lady A
"If I Didn't Have You" Thompson Square

Honestly, I could keep going. Haha. I love Country music and some rock and roll. Just be glad I didn't start in with some Disney Songs. Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment