Friday, March 7, 2014

March Goals

I wish I could remember where I found this image as to give the owner credit but I can't >.<
Happy Friday everyone. I'm super glad its Friday cuz that means tomorrow I get to spend the whole day with the boyfriend, but at the same time I am not because I leave on Sunday and won't see him again until his birthday in August!

Anywho- I was going through my blog posts since I am planning out my Project Life pages so that way when I get settled in Germany, I can just put them together and realized that I totally forgot to share my Monthly goals for February and have almost forgotten to share my goals for March! Shame on me! Haha.

Start Project Life 2014 Album- kinda giving up on my sketch book idea because it was harder then I thought it was going to be. I may go back to it for a different project though

Complete 30 Days of Lists on time- I have a habit of falling behind because I never know how I want to share my pages.... this time around I figured I would focus on sharing my lists here on the blog and once I am settled in Germany then I would actually make the lists for my PL album or even create a little side album for my lists too.

Catch up on my pen pal letters and stay caught up! Once again- due to this move, I am severely behind on my letters. Its also partially because I don't have a return address for my pen pals, which I should have next week (thank god). I have a good stack of like ten letters to get back too and I am hoping to write the letters while on the plane on Sunday.

Get J.L. McClure Photography up and running- I have the Facebook page started, an email set up, and now I just need to get a website started and the blog up and running. Need to get my photos organized into sections too for the blog. I need to get settled in Germany and then get some business cards made and start handing them out on base to start getting my name out there. I need to start getting some clients..... at least one or two would be nice! I also need to get the finance account set up too an all the other fun stuff that goes along with actually running a business. I need to get into some photography groups and study hard in my college classes. There is so much I need to do!


Layouts- I either need to find a resonably priced person to make the layout for this blog as well as for the Photog stuff or learn some darn HTML! I want everything on the Photog side to look professional and what not and I just want this blog to look better!

Read More- I need to make a list of books I want to read this year and go from there. I am in the middle of the first Game of Thrones book, but haven't had a lot of time to read it. It is sometimes also a hard read, although it helps that I can picture the tv show in my head as I go along.

Blog More- this one is pretty self-explanatory. I just need to make myself get on here more and share more! It helps that this is where I am sharing my lists this month, but I should have shared my Currently posts from last month at least once a week (last month I did the Currently journaling challenge every day for the month). I need to share my crafts more often here, after all.... it was the whole reason I started this blog! It will help that I am starting PL and what not and hope to share that all here.

Get Organized- I need to get myself organized both in the crafting sense and just life in general. My room needs to be more organized so that way I can better function. My work stuff needs to be more localized and organized so that way it is easier to find and use (I have a couple of work related binders and a big manual I need for a system I use). I feel better when I am organized! I need to organize my photos on my computer so that way they are more organized on my phone because I do operate off of my phone a lot for my FB pages and networking purposes.

These are just a few of my goals for now. A lot of this just depends on getting settled in Germany and keeping up with my projects and stuff. I think it is helping that I made myself start journaling every day (partially for PL purposes). Every day I sit down with my journal and write down the highlights for the day or whatever happened that I can remember. That way I can focus more on documenting everyday life.... even if I don't end of using it for PL then I am still working on a project daily and getting better about it!

What are your goals for this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment