Monday, March 3, 2014

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter





Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great day!

So as I mentioned in today's list and in the title, I went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter yesterday afternoon with my two friends Lindsay and Jeremy. Lindsay and I had never been, so overall it was pretty cool. I can't wait to see it after they open Diagon Alley this summer.

 Lindsay wore the Slytherin Cloak that she handmade

 The Hogsmeade sign

 pretty view of Hogsmeade

 The Three Broomsticks- where we ate for lunch

 Jeremy with his Butterbeet Mustache and his UF Gators Quidditch team shirt (yes, he plays Quidditch for his college team)

 Lindsay and her Butterbeet mustache

 The cups just looked cool
 Please excuse the crappy phone pic... dunno what it was doing
We took a pic with the Train Conductor and The Hogwarts Express

 I make weird facial expressions

 Jeremy looks scared...

 View of Hogwarts although the sun made it a little washed out

 Another side view of Hogsmeade

 I have a Butterbeer Mustache
The stuff I bought while I was there
Hermione's wand
candy from Honeydukes- two chocolate wands and a Chocolate Frog
Post cards for my pen pals
Pins to add to my collection
A Universal Studios shot glass
Slytherin and The Hogwarts Crest Patches

 There aren't really words to describe how awesome it was. Haha. I am such a nerd! There was a lot we wanted to do but we didn't have a lot of time because we got there three hours before the park closed due to lunch and being two hours away from the park in the first place. The one ride we did get to go on was pretty cool- we got to go through Hogwarts and fly with Harry and Ron.... a little disorienting for me, but still cool none-the-less. We couldn't decide if we liked regular Butterbeer or Frozen Butterbeer better... they were both pretty tasty!

We can't wait to go back and spend more time there!


No comments:

Post a Comment