Friday, March 28, 2014

#30 Days of Lists: 28

Happy Friday peeps! I hope this finds you all well. I am so glad that it is Friday because it has been a kind of long week. Not to mention I am excited to take a trip to Rammstein with some coworkers for the heck of it and to visit their mall.

I can't believe this month and this set of lists is almost over. It kinda blows my mind and makes me a little sad. I just can't believe that I will have made it threw every list (written some early) and will have at least shared all the lists here on the blog! I can't wait until my stuff gets here so I can make a proper book of some type or put them in my PL album.

♥ I am happy
♥ I spend time with Zeke
♥ With friends and Family
♥ My stomach acid is under control
♥ I'm on an adventure
♥ Crafting
♥ Being lazy and watching TV

When do you feel your best?
Make sure you keep an eye out for my new travel series!


No comments:

Post a Comment